June 7, 2011

hurricane


So, hi. I just deleted the whole posts I've ever posted. 200 posts and more, since 2009. I don't know, it's like something that has been propping up. You know, trashing all over, grammatical error and childish thoughts. Hence I decided to delete them all, fair.

Yes I'm enjoying these super deluxe holidays since finals were over last week. Have I told you that I turned 16 by the latest June 1? Ok I feel really old, it seems like ages above 15 is counted as an adult and being an adult is the worst idea.....ever. Right I'm just exaggerating.
My 16 is amazingly amazing. Sure, good family, good pals, good food, good life I should say huh. Received an iPad from Dad and a ticket to Bali from Mom. Life is just good.

Righttt I get no idea what to be written on here. Will do a visit next time. And oh yes, some people ask me what the song here in my blog is. Ok it is Bruno Mars - today my life beings.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment