June 1, 2011

Jeslyn Sukijung, do you hear me



And yes Jeslyn Sukijung, big thanks and sorry for wasting your time to customize my blog, you can actually utilize your precious time to revise your chemistry loljk. Met you once already before the finals but that never seemed to be enough. Let's meet up in June, love. You've been somewhat a good friend for me, though sometimes we're both childish but we get along pretty good, right? :)

Hahaha, recalling the disorder moments we first say hello is quite strange. That time we were both still in primary. You were yelling to call a friend of yours, I was simply annoyed that I rolled my eyes. From that day onwards we're treating each other like foes. Eyes rolling everytime we met and stuffs.

Here come to the climax where we realized that we're placed in the same class : 7-01. We went to the same tuition. Then we finally talked! I clearly remember, it was me who first talked to you because I wanna make sure if my Math answer is already the same as yours. You know, I seemed like talking to you but precisely I was copying your answers or stuffs like that...........ha.

And something unforgettable, you're the first person who taught me how to cheat :( :( History test if I'm not mistaken, you taught me how to do the open books. YEAAAA NUFF SAID, NOW IT SEEMS LIKE TO BE A HABIT FOR ME.

I gotta go babe, that picture above the text, uh oh I don't have any last picture with you. We're gonna meet up in Bali, aren't we? Bye, I wanna see your braces with blue, sky blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment